The first 3 men that contacted me were not real people. They were scammers. After 2 emails there is a pattern. Their spelling is poor and they ask for your email address immediately. All three had telephone area code 437, coincidence? I don’t think so.
Most Shared Posts
- Have the past few relationships given you some so-so, or worse, sorry messed up relationships? Are y0 Shares
- While lockdown limitations and regularity start to crawl back to ordinary, and we get amped up for t0 Shares
- Online Dating and Sex – A week ago, as closures and asylum set up requests, turned out to be p0 Shares
- Online Dating today has changed a great deal over the most recent five years. Gone (generally) are t0 Shares
- As a therapist, I work with a lot of very unhappy people each day. And while there are many reasons0 Shares