The first 3 men that contacted me were not real people. They were scammers. After 2 emails there is a pattern. Their spelling is poor and they ask for your email address immediately. All three had telephone area code 437, coincidence? I don’t think so.
Most Shared Posts
- Whether it’s your first or fifth date, making a Fun Date Ideas lasting impression is key to bu0 Shares
- As a man or woman dedicated to the Christian faith, and with a devout focus on God’s place in0 Shares
- Have you ever heard the term 10 Couple Goals that are often used by celebrities on social media? Y0 Shares
- Zodiac Couples: Match Almost everyone hopes to have a partner that fits him, starting from his natur0 Shares
- In a relationship Men Want From Women romantic behavior is a natural thing. Not only on anniversary0 Shares