I won’t bother with describing worthlessness of their so-called “services”, since that is more than adequately documented in the other reviews. What really pisses me off is that you can’t access your account to delete it until you pay for a membership. Nothing but a scam.
Most Shared Posts
- Online Dating today has changed a great deal over the most recent five years. Gone (generally) are t0 Shares
- As a therapist, I work with a lot of very unhappy people each day. And while there are many reasons0 Shares
- Dating application QuackQuack saw an incredible 300 percent increment in information exchanges from0 Shares
- Love and Relationship – When talking about progress, the greater part of us, particularly pers0 Shares
- Falling in Love Again – You have been dating this person for some time. You discover him truly0 Shares